Researcher, CAR3S Group
I am pursuing MS by Research in Computer Science at IIT Kanpur since July 2019. I am currently working on my MS Thesis with Biswa on an SRC funded project with Intel on the topic - Breaking the Memory Wall with Near-Core Optimizations.
- Computer architecture
- Operating Systems
- Developer Intern(Remote)
- Jan.2018 - Sep. 2018
- Classcalc, Los Angeles, CA
- MS(Research) (Computer Science & Engineering)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- 2019 - present
- B.Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering)
- Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow
- 2015 - 2019
- Hardware Prefetcher Aggressiveness Controllers: Do We Need Them All theTime?
- NOPE@ASPLOS-26, April 2021
- Slides Paper
- Breaking the Memory Wall with Near-Core Optimizations - Exploring prefetching for many-core environment.
- Restricting cross-core evictions of an attacker- Used Champsim to apply different techniques for restricting cross core evictions to prevent Eviction based attacks with minimum performance degradation. Devised new attack patterns for the proposed method and implemented fixes to prevent such attacks.
- CryptoBox- Implemented a secure file server in Golang. Learnt and implemented different crypto primitives that allow users to save their files on a non-trusted server. Implemented file sharing among users and tested the server for different possible attacks.
- ZORO- A web portal for Renting items with front-end developed using AnguarJS and Bootstrap. Backend developed using JAVA REST API, Spring MVC, and MYSQL.